Thursday, November 19, 2020

Christmas Gift Tags

 I think I've mentioned a few times that I do not like wrapping gifts, so I use a lot of gift bags. To add a handmade touch to gift bags, I like to add handmade Christmas gift tags. 

 

 

 For these tags, I used paper and embellishments from Paper House Christmas Joy collection and 3D stickers from Paper House Merry and Bright

 


 

I love the Merry and Bright II 3D stickers. They're a really easy way to add a wow factor to a tag. They all have glitter or foil on them, which makes them a perfect focal point. 


 

I started with the 3D stickers, and then used washi tape and epoxy stickers to add a greeting or extra decoration to the tag. 



Using patterned paper for the tag makes both the front and back sides of the tag festive.



Add some baker's twine to tie the tag on, and you have a pretty homemade touch for your Christmas gifts.


Remember to use PH20SAMANTHA for 20% your entire purchase at Paper House
 
I wrote this post while participating on the Paper House Design Team.


No comments: