Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Sunshine and Rainbows Card

After using Pink & Main's Sunshine die and stamp set to create a layout, I wanted to also use it to create a card. I created this sunshine and rainbows card for my niece's birthday.



I used Pink & Main's Rainbow 6x6 paper pad since it seems to match so perfectly with the Sunshine die and stamp set.


Glue Dots Premium Glue Tape® is my adhesive of choice for flat scrapping. I also used some Pop Up Glue Dots® to add a little dimension to the white panel on my card.


The orange polk-a-dot paper overlaid over the multicolor polk-a-dot paper photographs a bit funky, but in person, it's a great combo! I really do love mixing and matching patterned papers.



 I wrote this post while working on the Glue Dots® Design Team.

No comments: