Thursday, September 6, 2018

All Star Basketball Layout

Scrapping sports isn't always the easiest for me, but I really love Paper House's All Star collection. Today I'm attempting an All Star basketball layout.


A little background to this photo. Every year our 4th grade boys scrimmage each other during half time of one of the varsity games. I'm always surprised to see how much the varsity parents enjoy watching these kiddos play. My sister-in-law who owns Taylored4You Photography was photographing the varsity boys and made sure to grab a few photos at halftime for me, too.


This photo of my son coming off the court will always be one of my favorites. He's always a great teammate. He loves the game, and win or lose, he loves to encourage his teammates. I wanted my layout to focus on that, so I created the giant "Team-mate" title with my Silhouette Cameo and then filled in the rest of the layout around the title.


There are lots of great sports themed papers for soccer, baseball, football, and basketball in Paper House's All Star Collection...and with football starting, I'm sure you'll be seeing me use it again soon.

I wrote this post while participating on the Paper House design team.

No comments: