Thursday, October 11, 2018

Scrapbooking Store September Kit Lambeau Layout

It might be October, but I'm still busy working with the September Kit from the Scrapbooking Store. As soon as I saw the kit, I had this layout idea in my head, but I finally got this Scrapbooking Store September kit Lambeau layout made this week.


Most people might not think sports scrapping when you see a pretty, floral scrapbooking kit, but this Wisconsin native saw the green and gold and knew it was destine to be a Lambeau field layout.


I chose coordinating embellishments from the upgraded kit after I laid out my papers. I chose embellishments that weren't overly themed or flowery, since we're standing on the field of a football stadium.


We've been to games at Lambeau field, but this is the first time we took the tour. If you have the opportunity, I highly recommend it. It's a lot of fun, and you can tell the people who give the tours love their job. Plus, you'll get lots of great photo opportunities!


I also can't recommend the Scrapbooking Store's kits (especially the upgraded option!). You get so many pretty papers and embellishments for a great price. If you want to save even more money, use the code SAM10 to get 10% off.

I received my Scrapbooking Store September Kit for free, but all the opinions and projects are mine.

No comments: