Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Scrapbooking Store September Kit Layout

I'm excited to be working with The Scrapbooking Store's awesome kits once again this month. So, today I've got a Scrapbooking Store September kit layout to share with you and make sure you scroll all the way to the bottom of this post for a discount code if you want to nab one of these kits for
yourself.


The September kit features Echo Park's Beautiful Life. It's a light and fresh set of papers and coordinating stickers.


If you choose the upgraded kit, you also get my favorite item, these gold American Craft Thickers. I'm a bit of a thicker-a-holic. These are some of my favorite yet. They're foam (so they stick a lot better than the chipboard ones), but they have a metallic gold overlay, so they don't look like foam. They have a true matte gold finish to them. I LOVE them.


A little about the layout itself: Back in February my boys and I headed out to California to visit my sister and my niece. There's a small petting zoo by her, and the main attraction is the guinea pig petting zoo area. You get little baskets of veggies you can feed them while holing them. We have a pet guinea pig, so I figured the boys would get a kick out of a whole pen of them. It did not disappoint!


I used muted patterned papers to frame the photos, while using the add-on stickers to add a pop of color and design to the layout.
Want this kit for your own? Head on over to the Scrapbooking Store and don't forget to use the code SAM10 to get 10% off.



I received my Scrapbooking Store September Kit for free, but all the opinions and projects are mine.

No comments: