Thursday, July 21, 2016

Simple 2 Page Layout

I took a bit of a break from blogging for the past week or so. Honestly, it wasn't on purpose, summer just got the better of me. I've been creating a bit still, but I just haven't gotten around to sharing it. Today, I'm getting back into blogging with this simple 2 page layout.


I needed a 2 page layout for my photos from Belfast. I decided on the super pretty My Mind's Eye Hello Gorgeous collection. There are pretty florals grounded with jade greens and soft sages. There are even pops of glitter on some of the patterns.


I layered up a few large squares of the patterned paper. To add some interest and pops of color, I added some large triangles in the corners made up of a glittery floral from Hello Gorgeous.


I had some memorabilia to scrap from the day as well. I wanted to save my map of Belfast. I added it in a pocket that has been Fused to my page protector. You can see a tutorial for how to make a memorabilia pocket with the Photo Fuse here.


 I finished up by adding a few titles on some enamel shapes to my simple 2 page layout.


No comments: