Friday, February 7, 2014

Valentine Banner - Linen and Paper Hearts


I saw these fun little linen hearts from Maya Road, and decided I just had to pair them with Pebbles' Yours Truly to make a Valentine banner of linen and paper hearts


I used my Silhouette to cut 2 paper hearts that matched the size of the linen hearts. 


 I used a little bit of everything from Yours Truly to embellish the banner: paper, stickers, layered stickers, even journaling cards. I also used some washi tape and sequins for good measure. 


I used Glue Dots® for my primary adhesive on this banner.  They were especially useful for sticking paper to fabric.  


I finished up by stringing the whole thing up with some red baker's twine.  This cheery little banner happens to have found a home hanging up on the banister in my living room.  


 Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: