Saturday, February 22, 2014

Punch Board Mini Album

I think I may have said (more then a few times) that I really like making mini albums.  The moment I got my hands on Pebbles Yours Truly collection, I knew I wanted to combine it with the annual photos I took of my sons this fall and make a mini album with it using the We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board. It's taken me a bit to find the time to make it, but I so glad I finally did. I couldn't be happier with how it turned out!


I started by making envelopes with the We R Punch Envelope Punch Board using the directions for the A6 sized envelopes.  


 Instead of folding the flaps on the envelopes to make a horizontal envelope, I turned the envelope to a vertical orientation and cut the top flap off.  Now the pages are also pockets for tags, photos, or journaling.


Then I punched 2 holes on the side of the envelope to put rings through to bind the album. 


Finally, I added photos and lots of embellishments. 


This album was so much fun to put together, and I'm sure I'll make another one from the envelope punch again, soon.  


The best part is, by using the envelope punch instead of pre-made envelopes, I can customize the size and the paper of the envelope to just about anything I want! 


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: