Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Positive Tattle Tale Board

At the beginning of April, I did a little guest spot for We R Memory Keepers. In case you didn't see it, I wanted to post the project here, along with a few extra detail pictures.


I used papers and embellishments from We R Memory Keeper's For the Record Collection to create a frame for my living room. I left the glass on this frame so it can be used as a dry erase board.  



Now before I go any further, let me tell you, I have a kindergartener and a preschooler at home. The tattling was driving me crazy! I know it's just their age, but I'm trying to change the dialogue, so instead of negative tattling, we use this board for positive tattling. Since I'm a paper crafter and this collection from We R is so cool, I made it pretty and useful.


 I added some fun embellishments and some hand stitching with the help of the We R Sew Easy tool. 


...and you know what? The board is actually working! Well, at least most of the time.  

No comments: