Saturday, April 20, 2013

Family Time at School

We always have a few family events at school...I always like scrapping them :)

My youngest couldn't wait for his chance at Doughnuts for Dad. His older brother got to bring Dad to school for it, and now it was his turn:


I happened to have some leftover October Afternoon Woodland Park paper that I mixed with stickers from Simple Stories 24/7 Collection. 



Just a few nights ago we had a family night at school, and my older boy's teacher had these "Kindergarten Favorites" photos of each kid.



Love this photo so much, and I had just picked up Fancy Pants Swagger. What do you know? It was PERFECT for scrapping this photo. Ooh, and that burlap heart? It came from Little Yellow Bicycle's new Naturals Collection.  The collection is full of cork, canvas, and burlap accessories that go so well on so very many projects.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: