Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Farm Life

Cutesy isn't usually a word I'd use to describe my scrapping, but once in a while, I like to dabble in the super cute. I live in farm country, my in-laws have animals on their farm, and Best Creation's ridiculously adorable Farm Life collection called to me.


...and some of the papers are even glittery! Adorable, right? What's a girl to do except make an equally cute mini album from it. 


 I decided to make an accordion album.  It's been a while since I've made one in this style and they're so versatile. You can make them just about any size or shape you chose. This one measures 4" x 4".   To make it just a little different, I rounded 2 of the corners.


Due to the length of the album, these photos post a little small, but you can click on the photo to see a full screen version of the picture.  I like that accordian albums are really easy to display. They stand up on their own, and you can fill both sides with photos. 


I used some dimensional stickers from Reminisce at the Farm collection that I thought went well with the Best Creations paper.



 I also added in some random embellishments (like Little Yellow Bicycle Naturals, enamel dots, ribbon, word stickers, and buttons). 

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: