Monday, April 25, 2011

What do I do with them?


A Walk Down Memory Lane has just started carrying Maya Road Bottle Caps in 2", 3", and 4" sizes. I've heard lots and lots of people saying, "Those are so cool!", but then it's usually followed up with, "but I wouldn't know what to do with them". So... I made these magnets out of the 4" size (you could make them out of any size that strikes your fancy). One of them is going to the store, the other is going in a little welcome basket for our new neighbors, because who can't use more magnets?
Basically, you put whatever you think is pretty on the inside, and then attach a strong, thin magnet to the back side. I used Craft Glue Dots® to attach the magnet to the bottle cap. The paper and stickers that I used are from Crate Paper's Neighborhood collection. If you're looking for more ideas for these bottle caps, check out my last post. It uses the 2" bottle cap as an embellishment on a frame.

No comments: