Friday, April 8, 2011

Mr. Boy

I fell in love with Bella Blvd's Mr. Boy the moment I saw it. It can be hard to find good boy lines that aren't too theme-y (all bugs, all robots...etc.). While I like the themed lines, you can't do a whole lot of pages with them. Mr. Boy is a great mix of patterns and colors that just work so well for boy layouts. Mr. Boy does an amazing job of capturing what makes little boys little boys. The paper I used for the base of this layout says things like, "little boys love to tell knock knock jokes, little boys love hot wheels, little boys want to be just like the big boys". Love it! But what really got me about this line is this tag:

It puts into words exactly why my husband's such an amazing father, and I knew I needed to use it to scrap a snapshot of the relationship my boys have with their dad. If you have some little boys in your life, you're definitely going to want to check out Mr. Boy.

No comments: