Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Just a Peak

I've been so busy...but unfortunately I can't show you what I've been working on until next month. I've been having a blast playing around with some of the new product released at CHA. A Walk Down Memory Lane is showing off all the goodies they ordered for the store at the end of August, and after that party at the store, I'll show you here in blog land some of the yummy creations made for that party. Here's a sneak:and a Peak:of a few things I've been working on.

AWDML has ordered so much new stuff that Lisa has discounted the whole store 15% for the month of August to make room for all the new goodies coming in. Click here to head on over to the store to take advantage of the savings. Here's a card I made using some stuff I picked up on sale (you know, just doing my part to help make room for the new stuff).The circle background is adhesive backed fabric from American Craft. The "BABY" onesies were cut with my Silhouette. The scalloped trim was done with my Fiskars Apron Lace Punch, and the ric rac is truly vintage (it came from a friend of a friend's old sewing stash). Happy crafting!

1 comment:

Kelly Sas said...

Love that baby card! Looking forward to seeing more of the things you created for the CHA thing at WDML that night cuz I will be there!