Saturday, June 26, 2010

My Sunshine

My husband teases me about having a frame addiction. I just can't go into a store without browsing the frames, and if I can find a good price on a unique frame? Oh, boy am I in Heaven. My theory is that I'll always be able to find a use for it eventually. Why am I confessing this? Today I have a project with one of those "I'll use it some time" frames. I got this frame about 2 months ago at Walmart for $9! It's been sitting in the closet in my craft room since then. Tuesday night we had family photos taken outside. My brain started connecting a few of the photos (taken on this great red chair) whit the frame in my closet. Then, I saw my pile of Crate Paper Season Papers, Brads, and Chipboard pieces sitting out and I knew I had an awesome project on my hands:
Here's a bit of the detail:

I also took a photo from the side so you can see the dimension to the frame:

Supplies:

Crate Paper Season Art Brads, Chipboard, and Friendly Patterned Paper

Jenni Bowlin Studios Alphas

Photos were taken by Van Maanens Photo Studio

One more note, I'm headed for vacation next week, so you may not hear from me until after the 4th, but I promise to have lots of good stuff again then!

2 comments:

LisaVB said...

Samantha, this is so cute!! I love that frame and all the dimension.

Lydia said...

what a wonderful frame!! Great job I love that crate paper!