Wednesday, June 9, 2010

An American Crafts Layout

I have a layout I did for my in store design work at A Walk Down Memory Lane a few months ago. Most of the time you have to check out my AWDML work at the store or at AWDML's blog. But....American Crafts is having a spotlight challenge. They're challenging people to spotlight one of their favorite AC creations. Well, this layout is easily one of my favorites. I love the colors, I love the modern feel of American Craft's Travel Line, I love that I got to use Flair, and I especially love that I was able to incorporate the menu from this special event into the layout.
Every year my husband and I take a picture of us together on our anniversary. These photos have their own special scrapbook, I love imagining what this book will look like when we're celebrating our 5oth anniversary. This is from our anniversary 2 years ago (that's right, we'll be celebrating 6 year on Saturday!). We got to celebrate that anniversary in Washington DC where my husband was receiving a building award. I love the memories this layout brings back. Oh, and if you're wondering how I cut that Washington, DC title, it was done with my Silhouette SD.

If you want to join in spotlighting one of your favorite AC creations, you can check out all the details by clicking here.

No comments: