Sunday, March 7, 2010

Stamping Olympics - Thank You

Well, my crafty weekend was hijacked by a thoughtful husband, a couple of busy boys, and a fun trip to the zoo. I did manage to get 1 card done. I have 2 more ideas bouncing around in my head, so hopefully tomorrow I'll have a little more for you. For this card I was going for a bit of a modern color combo by using Barley Banana, Not Quite Navy, and Going Grey. The card is so much prettier in person, but I guess that's just how it is sometimes. Here's the card:
The background was stamped using Technique Tuesday's Casablanca set. The Frame is attached with foam dimensionals and was stamped using Unity Stamp's A Noteworthy Occasion. The paper, ink and ribbon are all Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Samantha! Thanks again for entering the Olympics of Stamping challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)