Monday, March 8, 2010

Stamping Olympics - Love

THIS CARD IS COMPLETELY STAMPED! The background was created using stamps, inks, and embossing powder. I created a similar card for my local scrap store, A Walk Down Memory Lane, using patterned papers. I was inspired to re-create it using stamps instead. The stamps sets are Cornish Heritage Farm's Collage Elements I and The Greeting Farm's Sweet Deal. I stamped images using SU! Chocolate Chip Craft ink, SU! Certainly Celery Craft Ink, and Versamark ink. I then embossed these images with American Crafts clear embossing powder. Finally, I sponged on ink (Ranger Distress Ink Broken China, SU! Bashful Blue, and SU! Certainly Celery). The ink will not stick to the embossed images leaving home made patterned paper.

2 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Samantha! Thanks again for entering the Olympics of Stamping challenge in the Moxie Fab World! You've been a busy girl! Good for you! :)

Kelly Sas said...

This is an amazing card! You are so creative to think of such awesome ideas.