Monday, March 1, 2010

Early Bird Cards

I promised you cards, and today I have 5. Bear with me, I have this broken up into 5 posts, but I'm doing them all at once. I'm going to keep the chit chat short, because this post is going to be long on pictures! All of the cards use the patterned paper and card stock stickers from Cosmo Cricket's Early Bird Paper Crafting Kit. This is the same kit that I used to make yesterday's layout. This kit just makes me want to sew, sew and sew some more, so you'll see lots of stitching. Did you know that Silhouette and Cosmo Cricket have teamed up? Can you say match made in Heaven? This first card uses the Cosmo Cricket dress form image:The center dress form is popped up with foam dimensionals. The corner punch is a squeeze punch by Fiskars. The sentiment is a stamp by SU! (Chic Boutique).

1 comment:

Kelly Sas said...

Oh my goodness! This card is amazing!!! So different than anything anyone has done. Are the dress forms chipboard, stickers or free form cut out by you?