Monday, July 13, 2009

Fun Flowers

I think I've mentioned that I like playing around with color combos. Well, I stumbled across one that I LOVE!
Everything today is from Stampin' Up! The colors are Night of Navy, Melon Mambo (which is an new In Color), Kraft, and Whisper White. This color combo is even yummier in person. I have to admit, I wasn't sure about the new in colors this year, but I have fallen in love with Melon Mambo. It's just the right hue to pop against the Night of Navy. The flower stamps are all from the Eastern Blooms set. The "friend to friend" is from Teeny Tiny Wishes. I stamped on the button in the upper left hand corner with white stazon and tied a little linen thread through it. I love stamping on clear buttons, but make sure you give it LOTS of time to dry. The same goes for the flowers stamped with Whisper White Craft ink on the Night of Navy card stock. The flowers stamped on the kraft paper were done with versamark ink. I also used the label punch and a 1 3/8" circle punch for the sentiment.

No comments: