Sunday, April 6, 2014

Hello Again Zoo Layout

Today I've made a layout using Carta Bella's Hello Again collection.  I'm still slowly working through our photos from our trip to the Omaha Zoo last summer, and I just finished another one, Here's my Hello Again Zoo Layout:


I talked about cheating hand written titles by cutting them out with a die cutting machine here.  I used my Silhouette to cut the Omaha title.


Then to give it an even more hand drawn feel, I sketched a line underneath it with my Zig Wink of Stella black brush tip marker.  If you haven't tried these markers before, I highly recommend them.  It doesn't show up well in my photograph, but the have some shimmer/sparkle to them.  They come in black, white, silver, and gold.  You can also get them with a more traditional marker tip (and in more colors), but there's just something about the brush tip that I really like.


 I layered up some of the papers and embellishments in a few spots on the layout. 


Pretty simple, but I've got another layout finished and into the books (well, sitting in a pile waiting to be put in a scrapbook at least).

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: