Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Camping Layout Uisng Wildflower

Today I have a camping layout using Wildflower from Carta Bella. We celebrated the end of last summer with a quick little camping trip.


 As you can see, Wildflower was perfect for scrapping a few pics from our adventure.  It has a lovely nature, woodsy collection that is a bit different than any other camping collection out there.



I have to tell you though, scrapping can be dangerous.  I've been scrapping these photos from our camping trip and remembering the fun...and I said yes to something I told my husband and boys would never, ever, ever happen...I consented to buying a camper:



After this summer, I have a hunch you'll be seeing a few more camping layouts from me...and truthfully, I can't wait!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: