Saturday, August 20, 2011

School Days


It's that time of year again; school's starting which means there are lots of new yummy school lines coming out on the scrap market. One of my favorites is Elementary by Simple Stories. At this point, I seem to love just about every line Simple Stories is putting out. The color palette they use is rich and beautiful, and while most of their lines carry a theme (birthday, school, travel, etc.) many of the papers are just beautiful colors in great patterns so they can be used outside the designated theme. Today I'm showing you a school layout I made using their Elementary collection, but I'm also working on a new bike layout using Elementary, and I'll show you a fishing layout in a few days that I made using Simple Stories birthday line (Happy Day).



This was my son's preschool class at the end of last year with their classroom "grandma". Please forgive the blurred out faces, it was much easier to blur out the faces of any kid who wasn't mine then to try and get permission to put their faces on my blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: