Wednesday, August 31, 2011

It's Elementary

Wow! I realized, again, how behind I am on sharing a few creations, so today I have 3 layouts to share. They all use Elementary by Simple Stories.

This one is a pretty straightforward last day of school layout. What I really liked about the Simple Stories papers was the sheet of grade journaling cards. As you can see, all I had to do was cut out the preschool card and fill in some information.

The colors in Elementary also just happened to be perfect for scrapping my son with his brand new Spiderman bike. He was so excited to get this bike, but still wanted to wait all day until Dad came home from work to ride it for the first time. I just happened to have some chipboard pieces from Cosmo Cricket's Boyfriend that went really well with this page.

One more bike page done with Elementary. I love when photos like this just happen. Since I had my camera out with me this day, I was able to capture this special moment between brothers. These 2 make quite the pair, and I love that these photos seem to show that unspoken bond.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: