Sunday, August 21, 2011

Little Feet

I worked in a little time today to play along with My Mind's Eye Sketch Challenge #26.

I pulled out the sketch, and immediately had an idea on how to build the background, so off I went to find the right photo to pair with the idea forming in my head and my Lime Twist paper.


I switched the direction of the photo, but chose not to flip the direction of the sketch. I'm not sure how well you can tell from the photo, but the edges of the layout are inked with a subtle bit of blue ink. It helps give a soft, sweet feel to the layout. The "Little" sticker and "I LOVE YOU" sticker are from SRM. I use a fair number of card stock stickers on layouts, but rarely use clear (SRM) stickers on layouts. Recently, however, I've been inspired by a number of fabulous layouts I've seen on the SRM facebook page, so I decided to give it a try. I've got to say I'm pretty happy with the way it all turned out.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: