Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Lego Store Scrapbooking Layout

Today I have layout #2 with the June kit from Scrapbooking Store. As promised, this Lego Store scrapbooking layout uses the June kit for a non-patriotic themed spread. 

In April we went on a family vacation to London. I'm just starting to scrap photos from the trip. I found that the pops of red and yellow in the June collection are perfect for these photos from the Lego store...especially the one of the very British telephone box!

To keep the layout from looking like a patriotic layout (with the red, white, blue theme of the kit), I focused on using embellishments that were neutral (like stars), and I added alphas from the embellishment upgrade kit. 

You can always find more inspiration using June's kit from me and lots of other talented designers on Scrapbooking Store's Facebook page

I wrote this post while participating on the Scrapbooking Store Design Team.

No comments: