Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Cards for Dad

Father's Day is right around the corner, which is the perfect time to make some cards for dad. Today I have a set of 3 to share. 

 

 These cards were really easy to put together with just a few papers and stickers from Paper House.

For paper I used: #1 Dad Tags and Wood and Stars

For embellishments I used: Dad Family Scrapbook Stickers and Dad Mixed Pack Scrapbook Stickers

Additionally I used some white card stock (for the card base) and some Glue Dots® adhesive. That's all you need for these simple cards. 

 

While I made these with Father's Day in mind, they'd work just as well for a birthday card. 


I hope you have a wonderful Father's Day celebrating any of  the special guys in your life. 

Remember, you can always save 15% on your entire purchase at Paper House by using code TAYLORSTAMPED at checkout.

I wrote this post while participating on the Paper House Creative Team.

No comments: