Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Land That I Love Scrapbooking Layout

It's June which means a new kit from Scrapbooking Store. This month we're leaning into the patriotic red, white and blue...but I'll be sharing a few layouts to show you that you can also use this kit for things besides the 4th of July. 

 

Our 4th of July was a little different last year. Instead of setting off a bunch of fireworks, we had a fairly quiet weekend camping at our place in the Black Hills. I thought the "Land that I love" tag was perfect to build my layout around.

The June kit features Simple Stories Stars, Stripes, and Sparklers. While it has your classic red, white, and blue, it also has pops of yellow that I featured in other layouts. There are a lot of classic icons (like sparklers and flags), but you'll also find flowers and backyard bbq themes throughout.


I'll be back next week with another layout from this kit, and you can always find more inspiration using June's kit from me and lots of other talented designers on Scrapbooking Store's Facebook page

I wrote this post while participating on the Scrapbooking Store Design Team.

No comments: