Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Autumn Birthday Card

My grandpa’s birthday is at the end of November, so today I’m sharing the autumn birthday card I created for him. 

For the papers I used Autumn Woods from Paper House. This is one of my all time favorite fall collections. I love the pops of blue, and the pretty plaids included in this collection. I also added some coordinating 3D leaf stickers from Paper House. They have gold foiling all over them and really up the wow factor of the card.


The Happy Birthday was a gold rub-on I had in my stash. It was a little bit faster than stamping a greeting, but that would work just as well on the rustic wood grain paper. 


Remember, you can always save 20% on your entire purchase at Paper House by using code PH21SAMANTHA when you check out.

I wrote this post while participating on the Paper House Creative Team.

No comments: