Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Colorways Anniversary Layout

Today I have another layout to share with Paper House ColorWays collection. This one is an anniversary layout. 

 

I think the green and blue papers in the ColorWays collection are my favorite. They are just so rich and I cannot wait to use them in all the projects. 

For embellishments on this layout I used some of Paper House's new clear Scrapbooking Stickers. I've had them sitting on my desk for a few weeks, but this is the first time I've tried them. They are thick and so easy to work with. The quality of them has made them my new favorite clear sticker to work with.

With this layout completed, I am now caught up on our anniversary scrapbook. I love seeing how we've changed and the adventures we've had through the years!

Remember, you can always save 20% on your entire purchase at Paper House by using code PH21SAMANTHA when you check out.

I wrote this post while participating on the Paper House Creative Team.

No comments: