Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Explore Scrapbooking Layout

Today I have another travel layout to share. I'm getting so close to finally finishing up our Germany album. Here is my Explore scrapbooking layout.


I used one of my favorite travel collections. It's Paper House Explore Your World. I think the colors are just so great for a travel collection. And, as always with Paper House, there are so many great coordinating stickers. I used a mix of puffy, sculpted, and card stock stickers.


These photos are of City Church in Wittenburg, Germany. This is the church where Martin Luther married Katherine Von Bora and preached there often as well.


Remember, you can always save 20% on your entire purchase at Paper House by using code PH21SAMANTHA when you check out.

I wrote this post while participating on the Paper House Creative Team.

No comments: