Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Travel Layout

 Today I have a travel layout created from something a little different. First, here's the layout. 

 

Paper House and Goldmine & Coco collaborated to create a Bible journaling kit. I enjoy Bible journaling, so  I ordered it as soon as it released. I really planned on using it just for Bible journaling, but I happened to be scrapping photos from Lutherstadt Wittenburg when the kit showed up. I got the idea that it might just be perfect for scrapping some photos from our day walking in the steps of Luther.

The colors in this kit are gorgeous. They are soft and rich and make the perfect background for photos or Bible journaling. The included papers are 6"x 9", so I needed a 12" x 12" piece of card stock for the base of the layout. I used a white and grey piece of Marbelous paper that complimented the colors from the Bible journaling kit without taking the focus away from the kit paper.


I really loved working with this kit, and can't wait to use it for a bit of Bible journaling and card making in the future. 

Remember, you can always save 20% on your entire purchase at Paper House by using code PH21SAMANTHA when you check out.

I wrote this post while participating on the Paper House Creative Team.

No comments: