Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Octoberfest Scrapbooking Layout

I have one last layout using the October kit from Scrapbooking Store.You can find the first layout I created by clicking here and the second layout here. Here is my Octoberfest Scrapbooking Layout.  

 


We have a fun group of neighbors that gets together every year for a barbecue competition. Last year it just happened to be on October 31, so we had a fun Halloween/Octoberfest theme. 


When I got the October kit from Scrapbooking Store, I immediately thought of these pictures. The colors and the theme went perfectly. I did add a few Germany themed stickers not from the kit (they are from Paper House).

You can always find more inspiration using October's kit fro me and lots of other talented designers on Scrapbooking Store's Facebook page

I wrote this post while participating on the Scrapbooking Store Design Team.

 

No comments: