Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Family Traditions Scrapbooking Layout

Today I have another layout using the October kit from Scrapbooking Store.You can find the first layout I created by clicking here. Here is my Family Traditions Scrapbooking Layout. 

 

You can find everything I used on my layout as part of the October base kit and the upgraded embellishment kit. I especially love the "our family traditions" sticker (that is included in the base kit). I thought the owl paper was kind of fun, since this was a nighttime photo.

There's a great corn maze just minutes from our house (it changes to a different design every year). The year we took this photo was the first time we decided to do it after dark. We had fun, but decided we kind of like doing it during the day when we can actually see the maze.

You can always find more inspiration using October's kit from me and lots of other talented designers on Scrapbooking Store's Facebook page

I wrote this post while participating on the Scrapbooking Store Design Team.

No comments: