Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Making Memories Scrapbooking Layout

Paper House and Sugary Gal have a new crafting kit. I just got my hands on it last week, and it's super pretty. I've had the chance to make a couple of layouts and am working on a mini album that I'll share soon. Today I have a making memories scrapbooking layout to share. 

This kit contains patterned papers, stickers, die cuts, and washi tape. And since it's from Paper House, you know you don't just get one kind of sticker; you get card stock stickers, 3D stickers, and clear stickers. Everything also has the prettiest touches of gold foiling, too.

The themes in this kit are fairly girly. Super easy to use for female friendships, girl layouts, and the like. I wanted to show that this kit also works great in other situations. This is an international travel layout. The purples and blues were a perfect way to frame our sunny day river cruise photos.


I'm really loving this kit, and will have another project featuring it next week.

Remember, you can always save 20% on your entire purchase at Paper House by using code PH20SAMANTHA when you check out.

I wrote this post while participating on the Paper House Creative Team.

 

No comments: