Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Mt. Rushmore Scrapbooking Layout

I have a second layout using the June Kit from Scrapbooking Store. It's another Mt. Rushmore Scrapbooking Layout. 

There are a lot of ways to view Mt. Rushmore from a bunch of different angles. I put a few of my favorite views from our walk around the park all in one layout.

I used embellishments from both the main kit (there is always a sticker sheet included in the kit) and the Embellishment Upgrade Kit. The embellishment upgrade this month is a fun mix of ephemera and shaped stickers.

I really love the prints in this collection. I love the classic red, white, and blue with a bit of aqua mixed in. They all really pop against the white backgrounds. 


If you want more inspiration with this kit, check out my blog post from last week, and you can always find more on Scrapbooking Store's Facebook page

I wrote this post while participating on the Scrapbooking Store design team.

 

No comments: