Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Pool Days Layout

 My kids LOVE to swim. Recently my youngest and I took a vacation just the two of us. Rain or shine, we got so much swimming in! Today's layout is a Pool Days layout from that trip. 

 

These photos are actually from the first day and the last day at the resort while on our trip. Two of the 3 pools were heated, so we were the crazy mid-westerners who were happy to swim in any weather. 


 I started with the Paper House HP Moment Makers Fun in the Sun Sticker Frame Kit knowing it would pair perfectly with the tropical Flamingo papers from Paper House. The kit is meant to work as a standalone frame for one photo, but I love breaking the pieces and stickers apart for a layout instead. You get such a fun mix of textures with the smooth stickers, layered stickers, and even some glitter.


I finished the layout up with a few additional layered stickers from Paper House Beach 3D Stickers.

 Remember, you can always save 20% on your entire purchase at Paper House by using code PH20SAMANTHA when you check out. 

I wrote this post while participating on the Paper House Design Team.

No comments: