Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Pizza and Beer Layout

 Today's layout celebrates some of the finer things in life; Pizza and Beer.

Whenever we travel, we like to find a mom and pop pizza joint and indulge in some homemade pizza. This was from a little hole in the wall we found in Munich. We also like to try as many different beers as possible, and try to remember to photograph each different kind. It's always fun to see which beers we can get our hands on when we're back in the States. 


I used a bit of color blocking to create this layout. Usually I use a multicolored patterned paper as the background to pull everything together. However, for this layout it seemed a bit busy, so instead I used that paper just to mat one set of photos. The multi-color sheet still serves its purpose of pulling all the colors together. 

 

These were also the last photos I had of that particular day in Germany, so I also used the layout to wrap up my journaling about the events of that day.



What food traditions do you and your family have?





No comments: