Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Museum Layout

 Today I have another travel layout. This one is from a museum visit. 

 


Scrapping a museum always seems a bit weird to me. I want to have enough photos to spark my memory, but photos of things I saw at a museum aren't always top on my list of things to look at. This layout was made even more tricky, as it was actually my husband who went to the museum when we were on vacation in Germany. He really liked the exhibit, and I wanted to include that memory in our Germany album. 


 I've been trying to use up my (very large) stash of scrapbooking paper. This paper is from an older Authentique collection called Quest. I thought the vintage industrial vibe of the collection went well with the theme of the exhibit (German technology through the ages). I was pretty excited to use some gear embellishments I had in my stash, too!


Have you scrapped a museum trip before? How did you save the memories?

1 comment:

ch talha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.