Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Good Vibes Scrapbooking Layout

It's February, which means a new kit from Scrapbooking Store. So far, I've created 4 layouts with this kit. Today I'm sharing my Good Vibes scrapbooking layout. 

This month's kit features papers and stickers from Kate and Ash by Simple Stories. While the themes found in this kit are geared towards girl (especially tween and teen) scrapbook pages, with a little bit of creativity this kit can be very versatile. 

You'll find lots of hearts and positive affirmations in this kit. With those themes, I thought it might be time to scrap the photos from my son's endoscopy a few years ago. It wasn't a great time for him, but the procedure went well and gave us some answers. I think the different heart papers and embellishments from the kit convey the feelings pretty well.


I really love the saturated colors in this kit and the pops of black throughout. I'll be back next week with another layout from this kit, and you can always find more on Scrapbooking Store's Facebook page

I wrote this post while participating on the Scrapbooking Store design team.


No comments: