Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Good Times Scrapbooking Layout

 Today I have another layout with Scrapbooking Store February kit. This Good Times scrapbooking layout is layout 2 of 4.

Whenever we visit my parents in the summer, we like to go to Charlie's Drive-In for root beer floats and cheese curds. This year we finally thought to take a photo in front of it. 

 

 I thought the red and black prints in this collection would work with the colors in my photos and with the drive-in theme. There's even an ice cream sticker on the sticker sheet in the collection. The black "Good Times" sticker is an extra one I had from the December kit, it just happened to work really well with this layout.

If you want more inspiration with this kit, check out my blog post from last week, and you can always find more on Scrapbooking Store's Facebook page

I wrote this post while participating on the Scrapbooking Store design team.

No comments: