Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Winter Banner

I like hanging banners in my house to decorate for different seasons and holidays. I was in need of a new winter banner, so here's what I came up with. 

 


 Paper House has a collection called Stargazer. It's not a winter themed collection, but it is full of gorgeous blues and purples, which were perfect for a winter banner. I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the letters and snowflakes. 


I finished up by adding some snowflakes from Paper House's Baby It's Cold Outside puffy stickers and strung the entire thing on some purple baker's twine. 



Remember, you can always save 20% on your entire purchase at Paper House by using code PH20SAMANTHA when you check out. 

I wrote this post while participating on the Paper House Design Team.

No comments: