Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Mini Baby Cards

 I've been making a lot of mini cards lately. They're fun to make, slip easily into a gift bag, and are just plain cute. Today I have some mini baby cards to share. 


I had a triple baby shower this past weekend, so I thought what better than to make a trio of mini baby cards to tuck into gifts. 

 

 These sweet little cards measure 3" x 3".


Only one of the mothers to be knows the gender of her baby, so I needed some gender neutral cards. 

I went with a mix of papers, card stock stickers, and puffy stickers from Paper House's Hello Baby collection.

There is a Hello Baby Girl and a Hello Baby Boy collection, but they mix and match nicely for gender specific or gender neutral themes. It's also a great collection for scrapping baby's first year.

Remember, you can always save 20% on your entire purchase at Paper House by using code PH20SAMANTHA when you check out. 

I wrote this post while participating on the Paper House Design Team.

No comments: