Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Smile Travel Layout

Hello! I have another travel themed layout to share today using the Scrapbooking Store's October Kit. I'm calling this one "Smile Travel Layout."


We take a lot of selfies when we travel, because, to me, traveling is all about getting to explore different places with my favorite travel companion. We also climb anything there is to climb (it's an awesome way to see the city and burns a few calories from all the extra goodies we eat when we're traveling).


I'm using (Halloween) papers from the Scrapbooking Store's October kit again. They're from Simple Stories Happy Haunting. I'm primarily using the "B" sides of the paper. There is just something about the mix of pinks, oranges, gray, white, and black that really speaks to me. It feels so fresh and unique to me.


The flower die cuts are also from Happy Haunting (also part of the October kit). The rest of the stickers and embellishments came from my stash. 


I wrote this post while participating on the Scrapbooking Store design team.

No comments: