Friday, October 25, 2019

Outdoor Layout

Hello! This week I have an outdoor layout to share.


I used Paper House Great Outdoors for everything on this layout. The papers, alphas, and all embellishments are from that collection. It's one of my favorites, because it's so versatile and there are so many great embellishments to chose from.


Paper House rice paper border stickers are some of my favorite embellishments. They're similar to washi, but have a softer texture to them. In the layout above, I used them to ground my photos. Without the lines of rice paper border stickers (especially the grey and gold stripe stickers), the photos looked a bit like they were floating in space.I used a mix of card stock, epoxy, and 3D for the rest of my embellishments.



The title of this layout tells the story as much as the journaling does. This kid is so in his element when he gets to drive anything with a motor, especially his 4 wheeler. He's even happier when there is mud to drive through!


If you want to pick up some Great Outdoors or anything else from Paper House, remember to use my code PH19SAMANTHA for 20% off your entire purchase.

I wrote this post while participating on the Paper House Creative Team.

No comments: