Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Happy Haunting Travel Layout

Happy October! A new month means a new kit from Scrapbooking Store. I fell in love with this kit and made multiple layouts from it. Today I'm sharing a Munich travel themed scrapbooking layout created from the October kit.


The main kit contains paper and die cuts from Simple Stories Happy Haunting. As you can probably tell from the name, it's actually a Halloween themed line. I did, in fact, make one Halloween layout with it, but I fell in love with the unique color combos in this collection.

I felt like the unique mix of orange, black, and pink made for a perfect color combo to scrap some of our recent photos from Munich, Germany. 


The patterns in this collection are gorgeous, too. There are lots of spider webs, and ghosts, and other Halloween themed papers, but there are also gorgeous stripes, pretty plaids, lots of fun dots, and even some florals. Usually, one side of the paper is Halloween themed, and the other is a generic print.



Likewise, the die cuts are a mix of Halloween themed words and icons and floral die cuts. If you opt for the upgrade part of the kit, you'll get some cute Halloween themed puffy stickers, some Heidi Swapp puffy stickers (that I used on this layout), and some fun rhinestones.


October's kit from Scrapbooking Store was such a fun surprise. I was expecting only Halloween themed papers and embellishments, but I got Halloween and oh so much more!

I wrote this post while participating on the Scrapbooking Store Design Team.

No comments: