Monday, April 10, 2017

Multi Photo Football Layout

I'm still working through my football photos. Today I have a multi photo football layout to share.


I've had these football themed papers and stickers from Paper House's All Star collection sitting in my stash for quite a while. I decided to finally sit down and use it. I was fortunate enough to be quick enough to snap some photos of my son's touchdown during a flag football game. It was only with my iPhone, but they're still photos of the fun moment.


I printed out a series of photos that that show his reception, run for the touchdown, and all his friend piling on him in celebration in the end zone. It was a really cute moment, and I'm so glad to have the memory on paper. 


Since the photos tell a story in linear order, I literally scrapped the photos in a top down line. It's an easy way to make sure the story is told in order. This multi photo football layout is ready for the books...and my football player is already ready for next season!

No comments: