Thursday, April 13, 2017

Camping Layout

The weather's warming up which is making me really antsy to get our there and camp. Since we're not quite ready to take the camper out yet, I thought I'd do something else I love and scrap some camping photos instead. Today I have a camping layout that's all about camping with our dog, Steve.


I may have stock piled a bit of Pink Paislee's Outfitters collection. This collection is so bright and fun. It's full of great prints...I mean, how can you not love that camper?!?

 
The puffy stickers are some of my favorite!  I had a hard time not using the entire sticker sheet on one layout. There's just something about the look of puffy stickers that makes me happy.


My title was pretty simple, so to keep it from looking plain I mixed up the alphas that I used. Changing the material (stickers to chipboard) and the color added a bit of interest. You could get a similar look by cutting your title with the Silhouette (which I do often), but I still love using alphabet stickers, too.


This camping layout is just going to have to tide me over until the camping season starts up again! 

No comments: