Friday, January 27, 2017

I Am Bible Journaling

Today I wanted to share my I Am Bible journaling page. It's not the prettiest page I've ever made, but I wanted to share how I combined many of my Bible journaling stamp sets to create it. Hopefully it will have you looking at your sets in new ways.


I started by inking the edge of my bible with Fossilized Amber and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink. Then, I stamped my border and my words.


I used stamps from 4 different SRM Bible journaling stamp sets (I Am, Big Praise, Sing & Rejoice, and The Lord is Kind & Merciful) to create the look I wanted for my journaling. I stamped everything in Pumice Stone Distress Ink. Then I used a blue pen to highlight the words. Finally, I added a little matching washi tape in center.


By mixing and matching my stamp sets I can get so much use out of them and use them in so many more places in my Bible journaling.

I created this post while participating on the SRM design team. 

1 comment:

Susan said...

Beautiful Samantha! Thanks for sharing.