Friday, January 13, 2017

8 Years Layout

Every year I take my boy's photos. Then, I pick one of my favorites and create a layout with journaling that tells all about who they are at that particular age. It's fun to see how they change and what stays consistent over the years. Today I have this year's layout for my youngest son. Here is his 8 years layout.


For my paper I chose Fancy Pants Good Fellows. I fell in love with the rich colors and brightness of this collection. 


I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut some arrows in the background of the the main piece of paper. I backed the negative space with some coordinating  blue card stock. Then, I filled in a few of the arrows with some coordinating patterned paper. 


I love catching the every day, but I also really love these glimpses of who they are. This kiddo at 8 years is pretty amazing!

No comments: